Sunday, November 13, 2011

while insomnia attacks..


i prefer to do some writings here rather than keeping it inside my mind.

It's a sudden wake-up tonight, i fell asleep around 11 just now. Now it's 3am, i came out to the living room,turned on my laptop and here i am.

I'm uncertain of what i'm thinking right now.
I want to burst into tears however, i cant.
I want to ask but not dare enough.
I want to let you know what i'm thinking , you won't say anything.
implementing my thoughts in my mind is the best way,perhaps.

Let me share about myself, just a random piece of mind
I don't like to bother people
Sometimes my action will reflect what i'm thinking.
You'll see a random change of myself in a blink of an eye. Just because,my mind is thinking of sth. If a sudden silence happened in me, there's sth happened inside there.
I don't like double-faces person, double personality is even worse.
Pity i am, i'm a typical of hard to put trust in someone.
I keep worrying of someone who will take me for granted.
Sometimes it bothered me,then complicates me into an intricate mind.

You never show me what you've thought of.
Sometimes i need words to clarify the feelings.



No comments:

Post a Comment