Sunday, November 20, 2011

20.11.2011

Quite a special date today, isn't it ? However, nothing special for me today. Still back to the daily routines. It's Sunday and i'm staying whole day long at home, bought some groceries in the afternoon and that's all. What a coincidence, my boy is having his day off today, which is quite rare since he started his internship :D

The schedule for x'mas's choir performances has released early this morning. There will be 7 performances in total, not including the extras :D I'm kinda thrilled when i received the email. The first performance will be next Sunday. I'm excited yet anxious.hmm.. I think I haven't mentioned about the x'mas performances that i joined in my last few posts. Let me share bits, It's a choir performance. However, this performance is kind of special. Not only singing as a group but we are required to do movements too. This really made me recalled back the past few years when i used to joining SCC. It's quite similar, but this time i'm not dance together with children. I'm collaborating with my university friends, some of us are same age but some are older :D We have been starting practicing since the early of November. Til now, i'm still struggling with the lyrics. in each performance, we need to perform 8-10 songs in total. this is what anxious me, 8-10 songs with different movements in each song. GEEZ..
Since I've committed to this job, then it's my responsibility to accomplish it too :) I'm still over excited sometimes \(^.^)/



i can smell x'mas is right in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment