Saturday, November 12, 2011

i'm back

I'm back to my blog again after a while. My last post was in August and how the time flies, it's November now. Approaching the end of year, after the Christmas celebration, this year will end and starts off again with another new page. Remaining the past as memories and lesson to learn, Give thanks in everything happened in the past as things just happened for a reason. Human just can plan, God decides :)

Currently, I'm fulfilling my days as a volunteer in UCDC, a kindergarten that affiliates with my University. I'm staying while waiting for my Xmas caroling at the end of November. Since my time are just too much free, i decided to be a helper there. It begins from 9 until 1. There, I'm interacting with children from the age of 3-5, learning various of children's character and how to deal with them. it's just sth that worth to try for those who loves children.

The rest of the time, i do my stuffs :) and ... Life is just good currently. I planned and i work it out :) things are just as simple as that. sometimes i wondered whether i'm just being too positive in everything or how. Well, not to mentioned that i'm not worry at all. But, i just keep my mind to be positive all the time. It's just exhausted to keep worrying things that actually didn't happen at all, Since you have done your best nothing to be worried of.

I have something bothered me lately too.. It's seems like i love to exaggerate things sometimes. well, it happened not even once but frequent,perhaps. I don't like LIES :( really, i detest lies profoundly. If i have to think it positively, then maybe you don't want me to over thinking sth that didn't exist. But, i'm not such positive anyway, IF nothing happened, why the lies came out? preventing another problems to happen ?

I'm just wondering, when you are going to let me know the truth. It's deeply heartbreaking if I found it out myself. I just wish you to know..






No comments:

Post a Comment