Thursday, September 2, 2010

what a day!

im gonna crazy soon , too many things happened today .

i just catched up with my friend in KL , classes had started two days ago , but im still having fun here, Medan . stressed up !! i shud not take the decision to go on trip this semm . my goodness . if i miss 2 attendances in choir class it will cause me failed . i dont how it works . then , ill have quizes everyweek , i havent prepared my CME pieces again , having jury this sem again . damn CRAZY ! am i the one who is too over ? i never miss classes for this long . week 4 is going to be my mid term exam , while, ill be bck in week 3 . u c , how dare am i ?!

one word for another case : RELIEVED .
such a good ques that can ruined up my day , THANK YOU :)
i just dont knw how's later on , but if we are meant to be . let's God do what he had planned .

mommy, mommyy... im so sorry , but how . do u want to see ur daughter failed just bcz of absences on classes ? it's just not worth ... i supposed to be not joining u guys .. i dont knw what will happen later , the trip is next weekk.. i do hope dad will joinn us :(

preparing my stuffs for this sunday , going back !

No comments:

Post a Comment