Saturday, September 18, 2010

bored to the max

and today it's saturday ..

saturday , most ppl do love weekends rgt ? so am i .
but not for this lonely saturday :S
im home alone til tomorrow .. my housemate wil b back tmrw .
im just leisuring, sit up straight infornt of my lovely laptop half day on this gloomy saturday , of course after i settled dwn my things , i got pile of dirty clothes to wash ( fortunately, i've done half ) :D , tidy up my messy room , and practice piano , this one shud not be forgotten :D

i attended a recital yesterday night , a duo recital , by Mr.Julian Jacobson and Ms.Teo Li Chin . one word for them AWESOME . they played so vigorously, really represent every characters inside those pieces .. im wondering when i would be able to play like them .

trying to motivate myself , trying to do my best , encourage myself to be a better one :))

question of the day :
what to eat now ?! pusing ! haha .
makan aja kok ribet yaaa ?

No comments:

Post a Comment