Saturday, April 10, 2010

sick :(

my eyes was so tired ths mrng .. wk up early in the mrng , go to had breakfast then , staying at home for whole day .. preparing for my exams too actually :)

well,going to have jury on monday,history on wednesday and aural on thursday .
after thatt , im free for a while :)) until the last one is theory .
i really wnt to go bck now , i'm so bored here .. im not bored wth my studies , but bored with my surroundings .. everyday always do the same thing , need sth new , maybe will try it for new semester :) wsh me luck ..

happy bday to SOH JIE LIN . have a great one and all the bestt !! :))
sorry cant join the dinner :( next year k ? haha ..

gotta rest now , my eyes kinda swollen ,and my whole body kinda lethargic . good nite :) hope wl get better tmrw ..

No comments:

Post a Comment