Tuesday, April 6, 2010

another day in ths week ..

i had my theory quiz ths morning . forgotten to transpose the french horn a P5th lower . haha .. done with theory quiz , starting to prepare my chamber pieces , tmrw is our final . thanks to elaine for helping me for dis semester . sorry if i request too much practice :) good luck for tmrw,ganbattee .. hope i wont nervous ..:)

well , today i had a long sharing time wth one of my housemate, stella . haha .. we talkd about anything, sharing everything .. i jst realized we have few same thoughts ..
i miss my fam and friends badly ..if i see elder people i tend to miss my granny and grandad too . hoho . long time didnt chit chat wth them :(
i miss all my friends too .. wondering, when will we gather again, each of us has different month of semester break .. will our friendship last long ? :S
hope soo .. love u all friends ..





tmrw wl b another busy day , keep practising , never forget that practice makes perfect .
wish me luck :))

No comments:

Post a Comment