Monday, April 5, 2010

monday againnn ..

craving for these stuffs :SS








well , it's monday againn .. time really flies .. every mondays seem to b the busiest day during the whole week . i got pretty lot's of classes on monday . starting having piano lesson in the early morning until having choir sectional in the late afternoon .. pity me , but still quite enjoy it actually , better have tons of activities than stayin at home doing nothing ..haha ..



my piano lesson was cancelled this morning , my teacher's son was admitted to the hospital ,so she couldnt come to teach . she postponed my scales and s.read grading til nxt week :D We supposed to have aural test too today but, it was cancelled again :D my lecturer prefer to do some revision before our final test .This week is my exam week and it will continue until 22nd of april . but hopefully we have break within history and theory exam .

No comments:

Post a Comment