Tuesday, November 9, 2010

♥ jakarta ♥

jakarta , met up with everyone here :) granny , aunts, uncles, cousins ..

Ironically , we just met up once in a year . such a pity isnt it ? Everyone is staying in Jakarta , while left my mom and fam dwelling in Medan .
Jakarta, such a crowded city with jammed everywhere . but , i think im getting used to it now , haha . Ever once popped out in my mind a plan to stay here right after i graduate , find a job here , and dwell here . But it's just too much consideration .. bad habit of mine : think too much :D

Recently , i did outing with my aunt , whch is always great :P girls do love shopping :)) family gathering celebrating one of my cousin's bday . Met up wth ex-roomate , Eny & Medan's friend , Vien :) Hanging around wth one of my uni' s friends , Thanks alot pak Robby . kwka ..
Thing i did most here is EAT . i ate everything that is edible :DD it's just such a pleasure to be here . well , i still need to hang around here until 25th november ..

Im messed up with my granny and aunt's question , and even my mom ..' keep asking me whether im in relationship or not ' ..haha . Well , when someone does outing is it always seemed like one is having relationship ? doesnt seemed so right ? i just had a lecture on that topic last night and guess, it's from my granny .haha . sounds weird ? well, i know , they're hoping for the best for me :) im just ashamed on it . My aunt just called me and she said she and my mom gossiped about me this morning . what theee .... hohoho .. i dont know , and i dont want to think about it . let go , by the time , it'll come by itself :D
trying to post another post when i got appropiate time *sok sibuk mode:ON* hihi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment