Thursday, November 25, 2010

end of holiday :(

hola fellas !

I'm going back to medan tomorrow . How i wish i could stay longer .. but, reality is always approaching sooner or later . keep dwelling in no-purpose-of-life ,it's not called L-I-F-E . I'm having too much fun these days . really .. too MUCH ! passing day by day without worries, grieves and sorrows. Everything is just FUN !

In Life, There are few purposes of life to be granted , and one of them is we-live-to-EAT . As what i mentioned in the post before , i came here to EAT and there's no DIET,this 4 letters content in this trip dictionary . haha . i dont i knw whether i shud be glad or sorrow .. one sentence i think , Let's get FATTER then ..

During this trip , really want to thanks so many ppl .. Thanks to my dear uncle for the lodging at his house , my dear aunt for accompanying me to do " shopping" ,and Last thanks is to katak :D thank you for accompanying and bringing us to such a *boring* place ---> gading :PP well , not that boring actually . haha . getting used to it though :P Thank you for bringing us to hang around . I felt bit guilty actually, for a particular reason , i cant play til too late ,which caused him to send me home earlier than the time for usual teenager's hanging out time .
Thanks much ! had a great trip this time :D wish to have another trip again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment