Monday, August 23, 2010

hometown craziness :D

im in my loveliest hometown ever now , MEDAN :P

recently i did not do any posting because the limitation of time to online here , lebay and sok sibuk mode : ON . haha .
well , these days , im just hanging around , and eat till i drop . i ate everything that is provided . im gonna be a well-rounded , big fatty lady if i keep eating that much . i wnt to do sports , but those laziness really drive me crazy ,,

i've been a week here, time flies as i glimpse my eyes here and im gonna back to my hectic uni life in 2 weeks time . well, its not exactly 2 weeks ( smirking ;P) im going to have a trip with my fam again , next 2 weeks while it's closer the verge of the Idul Fitri, the celebration for the Muslims , my parents n bro , aunt n fam and granny will have holidays during those days. :PP

hanging around with friends , it's exhilarating :DD nothing is much pleasure than this being in hometown. go for dinner, chit chat , gossips , tell jokes, bully and quip each other, well ..it's just nice .
for those who are strieving , strieving for anything , good luck for u guysss :)) semangat !! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment