Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TUESDAY

it's not good to always think those bad thingy that i mentioned yesterday .
it's not worth to let it stay in my brain any longer .
STOP IT !

i really thank you those who always concern with me , i really feel grateful for it ,
while im thinking they're always be with me whenever im down, i just hope they will
always be there for me .. that's what friends are for :))


hmm ..
it's tuesday again , of cz it's tuesday again , our earth keeps spinning right , time also keeps
turning . silly words always come out , everytime im typing without anything to be mentioned .

did i post my blog about my teacher's visit to KL recently ?
i doubt so , well , let's have a story telling here , ( lebay mode :ON )
actually we just went round and round , round til u drop , round the whole bukit bintang shopping centre . we didnt miss any of them . one word to describe : FUN :))


in front of pavilion :)

tired after shop, shop :P

im considering to publish my blog in FB or not , haha
this is considering my privacy being publish or not too actually .haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment