Tuesday, June 22, 2010

exhilirating :D


well , i didnt blog recently ,
im quite busy with all my uni's stuffs , mid term has started since last week ,
and time passed quickly , i ended my last mid term today , history and aural practical .
i didnt wish to obtain really high marks actually , things that i did , was just did my best :))

it's quite free today :) felt really relieved after everything , even life still goes on , but i really need a break . the whole busy stuffs really ruined up my whole weeek .
as ppl said , " bersedih2dahulu , bersenang2 kemudian " . this quote really works for my circumtances now .haha ..

im going to SG again this friday :P * again * >.<
hahaha ...
meet all my friends , watch concert , well . that's all i will do there , wl b back on sunday ..
hmm .. i've to settle down everything bfr i go , i got one piece to be memorized , then there is a history QUIZ *again * on thursday .. what thee ... we just done our midterm this morning , and we're going to have another quiz in next two days ...
but i knw , it's for our own sake ,
Dr.Jeff ( my history lecturer ) mentioned before , if he didnt give any quizes then that bundle of books none of us will touch it . haha ..

i dont want to think much , just go with the flow :))
things that supposed to be done is what i've been chosen :)
this is my path , ENJOY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment