Monday, May 3, 2010

welcoming back to realityy ..

hi :)
long time no see .
back to the place where i used to be ..
well, i started my classes ths morning , this semester my schedule are not so full , it's still ok ..
had my piano lesson and aural class ths mrng .. hmm , started my new pieces already ..

i'm wondering .. when can i start learning hard pieces .. i mean not too hard at least higher standard probably ..
hmm ..
im too bad ya ? then i cant reach that level :(
i think too much again .. hohoho ..

i had my result already , hmm.. pass all , but not wth very high marks :( not really satisfied actually .. wew .. do better nxt tm thnn.. hohoh ..i gt d highest mark for choir , maybe coz i bcm the pianist ya .haha ..others quite ok at least , i dun get C marks . hmm ... mostly B and B+ ..

concert choir and jazz choir ...
everyone is lining up for this audition , haha .. 40 numbers are fully fulfilled by names , not leaving any slots .. i dun have any preparation at all , so better dont ashame myself .haha ..

going to watch iron man2 later .haha .. enjoyyy .. dun think too muchhh .. cheer upp !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment