Saturday, May 22, 2010

confession :(

hi ,
activities that i did for this week , hmm ..
watched ip man ( cool )
having piano lesson as usual
having history quizes as usual
having all usual activities ..
arrival of my another housemate , ENNY
A sweet 17th bday surprise for STELLA, my housemate
a bday celebration
well ..
i had fun more than i studied :(
doing assignments , study , practice it's not enough if u just do it if u're in MOOD !!
remember that !

im wasting a lot of my time without doing anything . too many chit chat with friends .that 's all i did recently . haha . damn !

im lonely :((
i dunno i shud think this kind of things or not ,
i just felt, i need someone .
ya, someone ...
someone who i can lay back on
someone who can hear my thoughts
someone who can always be there for me
someone who can understand me
someone who can care with me
someone who can text me 'what am i doing ,what class am i having'
someone who can cheer me up when im stressed out

am i ready to get another relationship
it's tough =.=

im just envying those ppl in taiwanese and korean drama ::
how can they make such a sweet drama
is it happen in reality too ?
i dont think so .

sometimes it's just nice to being single . but ....hmm ..

** watch too much dramas **
hmm .. im thinking too much again :(

anyW, going to SG this thursday :) meeting up with criz pau and win .
ly has gone back to medan . irwan also in medan , jebud also .
hmm .. im going in inappropiate time :(
but at least i' going to meet them soon :))










No comments:

Post a Comment