Saturday, June 4, 2011

adulthood



" Welcome to adulthood , you're turning 20 :) " that's one pm that i read through my BB's contact this morning .
Had a warm surprise from my beloved Indo gang here last night . My big gratitude to all of you who are willing to put efforts on it to make it real . Special thanks to my boy , thank you dear . I know you've been rushing back and forth , though things didn't go as what you've planned . The efforts that you put on it that count :) like a quote from Julian " human just can make plans , God decides everything ". Glad to have you by my side to share the bliss of having the birthday celebration here * hug*

Stella ,Yoyol,Frans,Julian,Bokep,Danil, Amira,Venna ,Bas , Thank you for celebrating my birthday this year . Thank you for making my birthday much more colorful , neglect all the unpleasant thingy . Everything won't be the same without the presence of you guys :)

warmth greeting from my miles away peers too , Blacklisters :) big thank you for you all . Just realized it has been years , since the last time celebrated my birthday . Years and years passed by , glad that we're still keep in touch . missing you guys badly * BIG HUG*

Winnie ,Ms.Shirley,Jebud thanks for the greetings last week . You guys had the privilege to be my first birthday greeter . Thanks a lot ! it has been years since the last time we celebrated birthday together , missing those days much .. xoxo :D maybe years ahead we should grab a time to celebrate it together .


No comments:

Post a Comment