Sunday, April 17, 2011

current activities :)

wondered I've been missing since January though , well, it was due to my laziness to do some postings :D *hello again* Let's keep updated :D

This few months were fulfilled with bunch of activities *april now* , my tremendous one would be something that supposely not to be mentioned it here :) much better if i keep it as my privacy * wink* hahaha . back to topic, This semester was pacing so rapidly, unexpectedly , it has reached it's end. My last final exam would be in this upcoming Monday :D
Due to my studies , i just endeavoured an experience in writing essay for 10 pages, which is my first time dealt with 10 pages work . My absences in writing skill obstructed my paper work,this sounds kinda upsetting :( nothing i could do beside keep enhancing that abilities by write more and read more . is there any shortcut ? wishfully needed .

There's a rainbow after the rain :) Yea, this phrase really suit my current activity . Me and partner were chosen to perform for the Chamber Music Concert . After dealt with excessive practices , experiences in communicating with the music to successfully deliver the music, well , it's the toughest after all , finally it has reached its peak ! Thanks to Ms.Catherine for giving such priceless experience . i'm truly grateful :)

Another birthday blasts and surprises for THREE of my MUSIC MATES :)
Hong Sze Ern, Jacqueline and Linda :)
best wishes for you guys ,
may all your dreams come true and best of luck on your musical studies
all the best,Though there are always obstacles heading over , but everything 's depends on how well you overcome it :)
have a great year ahead fellas :) love u guys !

Apparently , after having so much tough time , there are heaps of exhilarating experiences too, spending time with girls day outing , enjoying college life etc . The moment that you've shared along will only come once in a lifetime , it's up to your choice , either treat it to the fullest or keep complaining on it . for me , treasure every moment :)

things to do for upcoming semester :
practice hard , hard-work is supremely needed
decorate my room for a better look
enhance my skill in cooking *really wish to acquire this skill*
do some savings , for unexpected shopping lists <3

last but not least, bounding to loveable hometown this coming tuesday :) wish to see everyone there . have a great day peers , good luck for exams ! wish me luck too !



No comments:

Post a Comment